1xBet Available Countries
8 minutes to read 11 views 29.01.2024 (Updated 26.02.2024)
The bookmaking business attracts many users in various countries. However, governments do not always look favorably on bookmakers. In addition, much depends on the license of a particular company. It is essential for a bettor to know whether the chosen platform is legal in his country of residence because the safety of bets depends on this. Today, we will look at the availability of the 1xBet platform in different regions.
Brief 1xBet Overview
For many reasons, the 1xbet company is considered one of the most promising in the betting market. The bookmaker offers excellent bonuses as well as betting on many sports. You can find many disciplines here, ranging from classic hockey to Muay Thai. Let’s briefly list the main features of the service. And if you want to take a closer look at the platform’s functionality, read the 1xBet site review.
- Profitable odds. The company is famous for its odds, regardless of how significant the competition is. That is, high odds are set for both regional and top events.
- Huge assortment. The selection of events for betting on 1xBet is more comprehensive than that of other sportsbooks. Here, you will find almost all events available for betting.
- Various payment methods. The company offers many ways to deposit and withdraw funds from your account. Among others, we can name a terminal, a bank account, deposits and withdrawals using a card, and so on. The complete list is presented in the “Payments” section. There are even deposits and withdrawals via cryptocurrency.
- Effective support service. Experienced specialists are always available to answer any questions that arise quickly. There are several ways to contact support, for example, live chat or email.
- Bonuses. 1xBet is famous for its excellent bonus program. The benefits are available to users of all categories; there is even a special section for eSports fans. Whether you like gambling or betting, the service will offer you a profitable promotion.
- Lots of additional features. There are a lot of entertainment and convenient functions on the 1xBet website or application. You can use the bet builder or select the desired bonus in the promo code store, but these are not the only possibilities.
Thus, 1xBet is a platform with the highest service level, setting market standards and demonstrating benchmark betting.
How to Check If 1xBet Is Available in My Country
Of course, before you start betting, you need to make sure that the laws of your country allow the use of the 1xBet service. There are several ways to do this.
The easiest method is to type into Google, “Is 1xBet available in country X?” Most likely, you will receive a comprehensive answer in one of the first replies. However, we do not recommend relying entirely on this information as it is difficult to verify its reliability.
Try to Visit the Official Website
This method will tell you with 100% reliability whether a bottling service is available in your region. First, disable the VPN if you use it, and then try to open the official 1xBet website in your browser. If the bookmaker operates in your country, you can enter. You will see a corresponding message on the screen if the service is unavailable.
Check on the Thematic Forums
In any country, communities of bettors discuss essential issues on forums. There, you can always get reliable information. However, keep the discussion fresh as bookmaker availability in the region may change over time.
If the laws of your country prohibit the use of the 1xBet platform, do not try to bypass this restriction. It may subsequently lead to problems with withdrawals.
1xBet Available Countries
You can use this betting service in many countries.
For example, in Europe, these are Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Serbia, Ireland, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Lithuania, Slovakia, Belarus, Romania, Greece, Albania, Bosnia, Hungary, Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Macedonia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Moldova, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Cyprus, Italy, Armenia, Albania, Gibraltar, Malta (limited), Iceland.
In Africa, the service is available in Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Uganda, Ghana, etc.
Asia also did not go unnoticed by the bookmaker; you can play in all Central Asian countries, Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines, etc. Thus, given the prevalence of the bookmaker, it is easier to list which countries in which betting is not available.
1xBet Banned Countries
In the rules for using the service on the official website, there is a list of countries players cannot access. It includes states like the Russian Federation, the USA, the Netherlands, Great Britain, and others. This list is subject to change as legislation changes, so you should carry out the checks we’ve written about before registering.
Gray Zone Countries
The gray zone is the region where service availability is in the process of being negotiated. That is, there is no official ban on using the service, but it is not permitted. In these countries, the laws regarding betting are not clearly stated, so before you decide to participate in online gambling, you will need to do some research. In such cases, the best thing to do is to contact customer support and ask for assistance with any legal issues.
1xBet Account Verification Process
If 1xBet is available in your country and you can register an account, you will have to go through verification. This measure is necessary to ensure the safety of the users themselves, as well as to monitor compliance with laws. The bookmaker must ensure you are indeed a citizen of this country and reside on its territory.
To confirm, you must send a photo of your ID, bank account statement, utility bill, or other documents confirming your personal information and address. Specialists will check the submitted pictures and mark the verification process.
When registering, provide correct information to avoid problems during verification.
Restrictions Common to All Countries
The rules for using the service highlight restrictions that apply to all players, regardless of their country of residence. Here are some of them.
- You cannot use the service if you fall into the category of persons for whom this activity is legally prohibited.
- The service prohibits people involved in sporting events, i.e., players, judges, coaches, etc., from placing bets.
- The service cannot be used for money laundering or fraudulent activity. Otherwise, access to your account will be blocked.
- The user can only have one account. If multiple registrations are detected, the system may block all accounts.
Since betting is a business that involves a lot of money, these restrictions are not surprising. In this way, 1xBet maintains order and ensures compliance with the law.
Perhaps the most serious limitation relates to the age of users. The platform only allows adult users to register. You should not try to deceive the system by indicating a different date of birth because, during the verification process, you will have to provide documents.
1xBet is one of the leading bookmakers on the global market. The platform operates in many countries and has hundreds of thousands of users. Unfortunately, access to the service is impossible in some regions due to local legal requirements. We recommend that residents of such countries refrain from registering with 1xBet because they may lose access to their accounts. Also, remember that you are responsible for complying with the laws of your country.
Can I access my 1xBet account while on holiday abroad?
Before accessing a bookmaker's website from another country, check the requirements of local laws. In some countries, it is considered a serious violation, and you may face unpleasant consequences. If 1xBet operates legally in this country, you will not have any problems logging into and using your account.
Do I really need to provide proof of my identity/address?
It is a mandatory procedure to confirm your residence and age. In this way, the bookmaker can ensure that minor users and residents of countries where betting is prohibited will not violate the rules. In addition, until confirmation, your account will be frozen, and you will not be able to withdraw your winnings.
Does 1xBet broadcast sporting events in all countries?
The online broadcast function is available in all countries where 1xBet operates. However, not all events have this option. As a rule, there are only broadcasts for major matches, and you won't be able to watch local games of the lower divisions.